Monday, July 25, 2011

99labels.com

Hello Friends.......

After coming to US, my urge for sending gifts back home on every occasion, for family and friends has shot up to new heights...... Back in India it was never so....may be the US traditional is slowing gripping its hands on me...So recently I came across 99labels.com.....someone had sent me an invite and I got a Rs 500/- off coupon....I browsed through and ordered some perfumes......the branded ones that most friends and relatives ask for while you are on your trip to India

The delivery also was quiet prompt, so this time I ve ordered my Rakhi along with the chocolate box and it includes rice+nariyal - coconut + kumkum - roli......and after discount it costed me some 300Rs /- which I thought was fine.....

Waiting for more festivals n occasions :)

In case you too want to join , you can click on the below link and get a Rs 500/- coupon, which is redeemable on your first purchase

http://www.99labels.com/v1/Visa-Member.aspx?re=puja@highplacesintl.com

Happy Shopping !!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for mentioning us Pooja! Hope you have a great Raksha Bandhan ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your valuable comments / feedback / your version of this experiment. If you have any problems posting them , you can also contact me on puja.nahata@gmail.com